Who We Are
We are a team of Egyptian, Wahiti (oasis dweller) and Bedouin (desert dweller) guides who love to share the secrets and magic of Egypt's Western Desert region. We operate throughout Egypt's five oases and the surrounding desert. Bahariya, Farafra, Siwa, Dahkla, and Kharga are the five oases, and the notable areas of the Western Desert that have unique and identifiable features are; The Black Desert, The White Desert, and The Great Sand Sea. Having spent our lives here we have an intimate knowledge of the region. Our expertise ranges from finding the best places to "hunt" for fossils, knowing where to find that amazing local art, sharing our cultural heritage through music and dance, right down to planning detailed itineraries tailored to our unique visitors. Every member of our team brings their own personality and passion to Safari Oasis with a common goal, which is, the complete satisfaction of our guests.
Environmental and Sustainability Ethos
- Zero impact, take nothing and leave nothing behind
- Actively engaging with local communities to create programs that foster sustainable, authentic preservation of those communities
- Educating our guests on the best cultural and ecological practices
- Accountability, in that we provide an example of responsible travel principles throughout our safaris
- Take care in sensitive areas by staying to a single track